Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Introductions and general thoughts on Kim K

So, let me first start off some introductions.

My name is Kyle Christopher Spooner, I am a 19 year-old college student at Centennial College in Scarborough,Ontario, Canada in Software System Design.

Having a knowledge of technology I feel embarrassed to not have one of these blog things until now, but I feel in my life my voice is not heard so I thought it would b good to have a venue where I can exhibit.... something, is that not too much to ask?

So like I said in my intro I am starting this to try and use as a way to help myself feel better as I always enjoyed writing and unfortunately my first foray is in...dated news.
<END INTRO>

To ones own on personal opinions and ideas, but how many people ACTUALLY care about what Kim Kardashian does? or who she dates? Are we so desensitized and mesmerized by celebrities (How did she get so famous anyway I'd like to know) that we continue to forget there human like us?

They bleed like us, they hurt like us, they act like us. It is a double edged-sword in some ways. We state that since they are above us, they should get used to fame, but I digress.

As much as I don't give a care for Kim, I won't berate her; but then again I won't give her any attention either though it appears she requests it.

Here is an example of the opposite though,

Recently Halle Berry was in a local show called E talk which airs after the local news. In this the show gave air time to an outburst Halle gave over paparazzi showing up at her daughters school.

Not only do I find that disgusting especially considering she is not actively seeking that attention, but the footage shown is from ANOTHER paparazzi filming it and exposing that, so the video of Halle out-bursting on a person for invading her privacy was uploaded on line, invading the privacy she was fighting to protect. This shouldn't happen, people should honestly learn to respect boundaries and I am glad she is elevating this and trying to get President Obama's support behind better protection for REGULAR PEOPLE WHO DESERVE THEIR PRIVACY.

Article about her Elevation to Obama (Video included)




This was my first of hopefully a continuing blog where I will not only comment on recent events in the general world of news but I'll post personal stuff too.

I'd like to get your feedback on this too.
I think you can comment, so leave a comment; doesn't have to relate, just any will do but the best are ones with criticism. Nobody is perfect and I want to get better at this.

Maybe less opinion, more facts? more in-depth topics? I'll leave it up to you but for now I leave you guys (and girls) to it and wish you a great night.


Peace,
Kspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment